Tuesday, January 22, 2013

New Super Mario Bros. U Playthrough - Part 22

New Super Mario Bros. U Playthrough - Part 22 Video Clips. Duration : 20.72 Mins.


If you liked this video, please give it a 'like'! Subscribe and check out my other videos, too! Give me ideas for playthroughs/gameplays! I'm always taking them! Watch the rest of this playthrough! www.youtube.com Blind run, Mario, new game, new Nintendo system, live commentary and a crazy Wii Dude. What does it all add up to? The New Super Mario Bros. U playthrough! Join me as I experience this all-new side-scrolling Mario adventure with new tricks and new enemies on the all-new Wii U! I hope you guys are excited for this one as I am! ***Areas Covered in This Video: Collecting Star Coins in Frosted Glacier Collecting Star Coins in Sparkling Waters FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com TWITTER: twitter.com CHAT WITH ME ON IRC: client02.chat.mibbit.com ASK ANTOSHIO: ask-antoshio.tumblr.com

Keywords:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 bohlingnelson. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator